partypoker meets the highest security standards in the industry, with a five-level security system, multiple firewalls, and 128-bit SSL encryption. Early-warning systems in the form of limits on unusually high stakes and winnings prevent manipulation and other criminal activities at an early stage.
But you can help us to further increase the safety of your account:
- You are responsible for the safety of your terminal! Configure you computer’s auto-lock feature to protect it from unauthorized use.
- Please keep your access details safe at all times (user ID, password and your question and answer combination).
- Don't share your gaming account credentials, your credit card or bank account details
- Don't leave the computer unattended when you are logged in
- Do not use the 'Save password' option on log-in screens
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer, so that nobody else can access your information
Change your password regularly. By default you receive an email notification when your account is being accessed. If you cannot remember having accessed your account at the specified date and time, change your password immediately.
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it here.
Protection of minors
partypoker excludes minors (persons under the age of 18) from gaming, so we will always ask for proof of age during the registration process. We also initiate an automatic identification process immediately after registration, which can require a copy of a picture ID document upon deposit or withdrawal. We take our responsibility for preventing minors from playing with us seriously and in order to offer the best-possible protection of minors, we require the shared responsibility of parents. On top of the account safety rules described above, you might want to consider child protection software, such as Net Nanny, Cybersitter and Qustodio, to block gaming sites from under-18s.
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to any outcome regarding the services or any other activity, you must submit your complaint to us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim or dispute refers. You are required to provide a minimum of personal information permitting identification, together with a description of the facts and motivation for the complaint as well as the corresponding corroborating evidence.
Complaints may be submitted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.